Friday, June 06, 2008

Competition is closing ....

Hi everyone, are you all ready for the weekend? Our competition will close at midnight tonight, we have loads of entries to choose from, it's been a fantastic response.
I see it is overcast again today, we had two days of glorious sunshine and it looks like that's our lot! We bought some garden furniture the other day and now we are very comfortable when we sit outside, yesterday I thought I was in heaven as I was out there with my laptop, doing loads of things online and sunbathing at the same time. I thought to myself how good life is!
Looks like we are going to be performing at a local venue sometime in the near future, it is like a chill out bar/ coffee lounge and at the moment they have quite a few bands playing, but they are mainly jazz and blues bands, so we will have something different to offer, which will be good and if it turns into a regular slot then we can build up a bigger following as well. So looks like I will be starting to rehearse again pretty soon.
Must get ready now, I have to catch the train into London today, at least I can get a lift to the station which will save me some time! Have a fun Friday !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home