Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Important message about competition

Hi everyone,before I go any further, Gerald accidentally deleted all emails in our spam folder this morning and therefore some competition entries might have been deleted. If you sent your entry to us yesterday, please send it again, we would hate to miss out on seeing any.
I got up this morning, drove my mum somewhere and then came back and went running, I just couldn't put it off any longer, I haven't been for days because of the weather.Needless to say I came back all wet, covered in mud and grass, but feeling good, there's nothing like physical exertion to lift your spirits.
I am meeting my sister again today. Last time we met we were meant to go shopping , it was so crowded we ended up sitting outside in a restaurant all afternoon. I am still searching for certain items, I am in love with the colour orange and would love to get an orange handbag and shoes. Maybe I will find something today...We'll probably just end up in a coffee shop all afternoon. I am looking forward to seeing her anyway, she has been a little crazy in her life, but always my favourite and the one I can identify most with. Will let you know how it all goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home