Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Another gig over

Just recovering from our little gig last night, the days leading up to it were so hectic , with Gerald working on the set till 0400 most nights and everything else that goes along with it. I had a reiki treatment about two hours before our performance, the therapist combines it with a hot stone treatment, it was wonderful. I will definitely do that again because it really helped me with my nerves and I could feel the whole area around my throat chakra opening up as she was doing it, it sorted me right out.

As for the gig itself , it generally went well, but this time Gerald was having to deal with an antiquated PA that was really only designed for things like open mic nights, and he really had to battle with it all through the set to try and maintain a decent sound. is there any such thing as the perfect gig? I'm yet to find out. I really enjoyed myself though, lost in the music.

Came back home and Gerald was really exhausted and went off to bed, leaving me alone to watch a film. In the end, I went off to bed as well because as I was sitting there, I had a really strong feeling that something was in the room with me, not anything nasty, but you know when you get that feeling that someone is standing behind you? Instead of trying to find out what it was, I became all scared . Then when I told Gerald this morning, he said that similar things also happen to him , once something even tapped him on the shoulder!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home