Monday, July 07, 2008

Clingbusiness!

It's quite a hectic time for Cling, this morning I was out doing Clingbusiness, I had to meet a photographer that is going to come over later on this week and take some snaps of us, for the Groovyshoes back cover and general promo. Also I have been rehearsing quite a bit for our gig which is coming up really,really soon. It is for a Stressbusters evening, we will be providing some laid back entertainment for a group of holistic therapists whilst they treat their clients, it all takes place in a bar/ coffee shop where we live and we are hoping that it will prove to be successful as we can then make it a regular thing. So get yourselves down to Speakeasy, 175 High Street, Epping, Essex on 29/07/08 at about 8-830 pm and give us some support! Gerald will also be playing a chilled DJ set from 630pm onwards!
As for Groovyshoes, it just needs to be mastered and then we will unleash it online. I must say that Gerald has done a fantastic sonic spell yet again. I listened to it last night and I was blown away by the intricacy of what he does.
We are going to Amsterdam this coming weekend, I can't wait, it's going to be great to go there again. It's actually to celebrate my birthday isn't that so cool?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home