Thursday, July 10, 2008

Do you wanna dance?

Do you wanna dance to some funky music? Well get your groovyshoes on, Baby! I've got mine on to go to Amsterdam!
Last night I got stuck in the mother of all traffic jams, it took me over an hour to travel a mile, talk about stressful, I felt like I was stuck in the middle of Armageddon as the rain was lashing down like there was actually no tomorrow. It reminded me of a book I'm reading at the moment. The world's oil supplies dry up and everything starts to deteriorate, it is very realistic and quite possible. I don't think I would like to be in a big city if something like that kicked off, last night I was literally trapped in my car, couldn't really move in any direction, very claustrophobic. Sitting duck.
Thinking about our up and coming gig, we met with one of the organiser's and she says that everyone is really excited about us playing and that they have had lots of bookings already. She also asked us to play somewhere else in September, which is grand. I've just had some butterflies fly through my stomach!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home