Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Busy, busy

Still working hard, Gerald is busy promoting Groovyshoes amongst other things. I am still looking for somewhere that we can go on holiday to as early as next week. Talk about leaving everything till the last minute. I don't know how we ended up so stretched for time. Plus yesterday I was struck down by a migraine which left me feeling very ill indeed, but we had to persevere and not give in to it all. Today is overcast and I am thinking of one of my friends that went camping yesterday, I hope they took their waterproofs!
The other morning, I came home really early, my Mum didn't know I was up and I caught her roaming around in the garden with a stocking on her head! I am quite used to seeing her like this as she has done such things all her life, she says that it is better than a hair net for keeping her hair in place. I remember when I was small, in the winter she used to put a tea cosy on my head to keep it warm! Anyway, I mentioned something about hoping that the neighbours don't see her dressed like that, she said she gets up earlier than everyone else. She has also befriended that awful dog from next door, now the monster comes to the fence to say hello to her, she better not start sneaking it in here, I know her too well!
Well, I better get on with some work and stop all this idle chatter..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home