Saturday, August 09, 2008

Found somewhere!

After days trawling the internet, I finally found us somewhere to go on hols, so we are leaving next weekend. I'm really looking forward to lazing around on the beach with some stunning scenery in the background and a belly full of delicious food! Just to do nothing...
Anyway, I have a few days before we leave to do some long overdue stuff. I need some new sunbathing attire as well, I hope there are still some in the shops. Trust us to leave everything to chance and also till the last minute.
Don't you love looking at the sky sometimes, when the clouds paint pictures in it or make strange patterns? I couldn't help but notice when I was driving into London a couple of nights ago, the sky was a powder blue colour and it was as if someone had sprayed fluffy grey clouds onto it. The skyline of the city looked amazing silhouetted in front of it, especially all the strange shaped buildings like the gherkin building. It looked like a 21st century portrait. It is refreshing to find beauty in the mundane.
Hope you are all having a fab weekend !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home