Saturday, September 06, 2008

Hi everyone, woke up feeling really, really tired today. The gig was great last night, after I overcame my nervousness, we were even asked to come back and play again in November. I'm not sure if anyone got any photos, we didn't take any ourselves, things always get a bit hectic and you never know what the venue will be like until you get there. Just as I was going on , Gerald told me that the adapter for the keyboard had broken, so we had to do some quick improvising, but fortunately it isn't a vital piece of equipment. That's the thing about playing live, there's always the edge of not knowing what's going to happen next. Now it's all systems go again as we will be playing next weekend. Since it is a daytime thing and we are playing in a big marquee, I hope it's not still going to be raining, otherwise it will put people off coming. I've never known so much rain as we've had these last few weeks, now I know why everyone complains about the weather, because even I am. So I am going to rest now. Thanks to those people from Myspace and Facebook that came to the gig last night, hope you enjoyed it and hope to see you at our future gigs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home