Thursday, August 14, 2008

Sun and sea here we come

Hi everyone, just getting ready to go now, what a great feeling it is to be going away. Strange things going on in the Cling household again. Gerald was meant to be doing some music yesterday , but he started getting caught up in all our online stuff, all of a sudden for no apparent reason, we lost our connection, I couldn't believe it, after all the trouble we had with the other lot . I then had to phone another helpline, they could not fix the problem and told me an engineer would have to come to the house, great!! So Gerald started working on the music and I was doing other stuff, just before I went to bed I thought I would check the modem again and strangely enough, it was all working perfectly. So don't ask me what all that was about, is there a ghost in the house that gets fed up of us being online all the time? Parts of the house seem cold enough to harbour other entities.
So, we intend to have a fab time and I will catch up with you when we get back, with loads of photos and stories to tell you. Until then ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home