Tuesday, August 12, 2008

A few days to go

In a few days time we will be far away, just chilling on a beach.It's going to be so weird to do nothing after working so hard this whole year. Sometimes the stress of it all becomes too much and one finds oneself becoming rather disenchanted with life and little things turn into big dilemmas. I get so angry with myself for letting all the negativity get in the way of what I should be doing. I always try to force myself to do something positive when faced with these situations, even if it is something simple like some deep breathing exercises. You see I haven't been running yet this week either because all it has done is rain and for the past two nights, it has been so chilly that we have had to have a fire- yes, in the middle of August!
I was horrified the other day, I ran into a friend of mine who is always perfectly groomed, I complimented her on her lovely hair, then as she turned to the side, I was mortified to notice that when I had kissed her on the cheek to say hello, I had missed and caught her hair instead and there was a big ,shiny, sticky, pink lip- print in her perfect coiffure. I pretended nothing was afoot, but I found myself transfixed by it, she must have wondered why I was peering at her so intently. Should I have said something??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home