Monday, September 01, 2008

Have outfit, will perform!

Hi everyone, at last I have a few minutes to catch up with you all. Life has been hectic since we got back, we have made major changes to our live set which has seen poor Gerald working till 4am every day, and I myself have been caught up in the preparations for Friday. Today I had to go to London to try and find an outfit, I spent the whole day there just about, but at last I found something in the depths of Camden. It is quite an outrageous outfit, just what I wanted, sexy but futuristic, like a 21st Century Barbarella. I think people will be shocked when they see me in it, Gerald's eyes nearly popped out of his head and he is used to seeing me in some strange garments. If there's one thing I've learned it's that image is so important. All I have to do now is get up there and give a good show. So the rest of the week is just going to be taken up with rehearsing and preparations. Our holiday seems like a long way away now and I'm missing the sun. I've never known England to have such a rancid summer as we've just had. The solution is to make lots of dosh and go and live somewhere tropical again. You'll never catch me complaining about the heat!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home