Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Still preparing

Hi everyone, thought I would take advantage of the incessant rain and catch up on all my on-line stuff. In-between all the rehearsing and running and stuff, I have been at those conifers again, it has become like an obsession with me, I am determined to get it done . I think I'm about half way there now.
So really, all we've been doing is getting our set together for Saturday. Did I mention the awful terror I felt before our performance on Friday, at one time I felt quite ill. I'm assured that it is a natural way to feel, but I don't think that it is something I will ever get used to. My solar plexus was thumping like a kick drum. I had to go outside and sit in the car to do some deep breathing exercises and other calming things. I'm not sure if any of it worked because everything happened so quickly after that.
Just waiting for Gerald to come home now. We went and bought some coal and logs today from a place in the forest, these two old blokes were sitting in their little hut with their gas ring, waiting for business. Very old fashioned and much better than supporting the smelly garages that rip us off for petrol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home