Thursday, September 25, 2008

Pain

After waking up yesterday, I spent most of the day and evening in bed because I had the most excrutiatingly painful migraine. I then went on to sleep for about another ten hours, so maybe it was just my body's way of saying that I needed to rest. All these irregular sleep patterns are no good. Still, I could have done without all that pain and feeling distressed. I need to look after myself more and get some early nights.
Had the strangest dreams last night and I've just remembered that I visited a house that I've been to before, not in real life, but in another dream. How weird, it is giving me a strange sensation of deja vu.
Nyo keeps shrieking and making it impossible for me to do anything without being interrupted, therefore I am going to go and have some breakfast and sit with the dear creature!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home