Monday, September 22, 2008

Hello from the Cling household, another gorgeous day where the sunshine is streaming into the garden. I can feel the forest calling out to me , inviting me to go running, perhaps I can persuade Gerald to come out on his bike with me. Today is market day on the high street, I normally love to take a wander up there and see all the interesting things on offer. I normally come back with loads of fresh fruit and other little trinkets like candles and incense.
I am reading a book about Africa and something always stirs in my soul when I do such things. I try not to dwell on the past, but I have so many wonderful memories of being there. Plus i got an email from my mum's friend and she was telling us about our little dog and how happy he is in his new home. I felt my heart wrench as I love that little dog so much and it is heartbreaking to know I will probably never see him again. It hurts.
I decided to revamp our bathroom, so I ordered everything I need online and it will be delivered tomorrow, which saves me trawling around the shops. The internet is useful..
Did I mention we are going to do a live radio interview on 1November 2008? We are going to play an unplugged, acoustic version of one of our songs, just to prove that it's not all electronic wizardry. Phoenix Radio is the name, I think it's quite exciting, I've never been on the radio, except in Zimbabwe where you could phone the radio and send dedications to people. the phone lines were always so bad that you had to end up screaming down the phone and there was always this terrible feedback on air, where people used to put the radio too close to their telephones. In the end, you couldn't even enjoy the programme as there was such a cacophony. Oh well anyway ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home