Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Love and happiness

Had such a great time yesterday, I think i mentioned before that I was going to meet my friend and we were going to go to a meditation class. I'm so glad I did go because it was a grand experience and it was lovely to sit in such a powerful and peaceful atmosphere. So it is definitely something I will be doing again. Not only that, there is a yoga centre next door where I could quite easily tie in a couple of classes after meditating. So I am very excited at the prospect of enhancing my spiritual awareness once again. I'd forgotten how far I'd strayed...
So I came home eventually, and then I recorded some vocals which I think turned out very well owing to my positive state of mind. Th proof of the pudding will be when Gerald listens to them tonight. I should have lots of lyrics to write soon as Gerald has a new toy, a piece of software that does even more amazing things. Lots to look forward to then!
October, October, the seasons are changing before our eyes, wouldn't it be lovely if we could hibernate in the winter?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home