Monday, September 29, 2008

Out and about

It's been a sociable few days and very enjoyable as the weather has been beautiful during the day, very sunny and bright, but with a definite nip in the air. We were visited last night by our greatest fan, Gerald had promised to show him the studio and they were tinkering around with sounds much better. Gerald is very good at entertaining people, he can talk for hours, unlike yours truly, I prefer listening.
Today my sister came round and we had a pleasant lunch Al fresco and then went for a short walk in the forest. We even saw a small deer which was unexpected. I can't believe we have lived here for a year already. Yet other times it feels like we have always lived here.
Tomorrow I am being even more sociable and meeting a friend to go to a meditation class, something I haven't been to for ages. Although I meditate at home, I like to go to classes as well, as there is a strong energy and a deep feeling of peacefulness, and most importantly, there are no distractions. So I'm really looking forward to it. I feel that over the last few months, I have neglected myself in a spiritual sense and I would like to look after myself more in that respect.
Will let you know how it goes ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home