Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Exciting times


Hi everyone, hasn't it been ages since I wrote? But as you can see we have been mega- busy! Last week I had to sort through over 1000 photos of our gig and the shoot we did at home for "Yours- Live Version. " We were delighted with the results, as you can see! This is one of my favourite shots from the live gig, you can see them all if you are on Facebook, just search for Cling if you are not already our fan on there.
We met someone the other night with a view to making a video for Yours Live Version and decided that we are definitely going to go ahead with it, so we are going to film it next month.I can't wait! I have to now sort out some kind of dance routine amongst other stuff! Preparations are also starting in earnest again for our 2 forthcoming gigs in 2 weeks time. I still have to decide on my outfit, what on earth I am going to wear this time? Also I am in the process of trying to recruit a backing singer for when we do our festivals next year. I am working with someone at the moment , but Gerald has yet to hear us together, so nothing is definite. There are so many good things happening at the moment, I have to be more focused and disciplined than ever!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home