Sunday, October 26, 2008

Cycles

Hi folks, I don't know if I'll have much chance to write over the next few days as the gig looms ever closer. Gerald has now got even thinner from even more late nights as he is preparing the music. The clocks went back last night, so we got an extra hour's sleep and now it officially coming up for winter. It is also a year to the day that we moved into our house and there's still a picture that needs to be hung on the kitchen wall! I still don't have any regrets about moving here, it was definitely one of the best things we've ever done. As I was running the other day, I realised that I have watched the seasons change during my runs and it reminded me of how everything in life goes in cycles. I've watched the fields go through their cycle of planting, growing and harvesting, an I've seen the forest wear all her glorious costumes and now I've come the full cycle! It's even the time for seeing deer again in the early hours of the morning,as I did a few nights ago. Life just seems so magical at times and I never want the magic to end, why should it?
We were offered another gig today, it's great, it's exciting as well. Gerald says my nerves should even come into my performance as we are there to entertain the audience!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home