Friday, October 10, 2008

Morning, or is it goodnight?

Did I mention that a friend of ours on MySpace called Liquid transformed those photos that Gerald took of me lying in the bath and made me look like a mermaid! I can't wait to release Bodiless and Free so that we can show off the song and the photo to everyone. It's 6am and here I sit like a weirdo writing my blog. Gerald made me go gallivanting with him today so I didn't have time to complete everything, then he gave me a filthy look when I said I hadn't been online at all. So here I am!
Yesterday morning my phone rang whilst I was in the middle of a deep sleep. I couldn't believe I had left it on, so I staggered over to terminate the call, falling back into bed, full of expletives. All of a sudden I heard a voice in the distance "Hello , hello?" and realised with a sense of doom, that I had answered the call instead . How embarrassing, then to make matters worse I just turned my phone off altogether, so then the person started calling on the landline eeeuh! No rest for the naughty ones. It was no-one important anyway.
My deadline is up, I must get some sleep now. this is quite a refreshing time to write actually, quite often I sit and write little things down just before I go to bed, I find that I can be very creative at this time, providing I am not too tired!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home