Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Chilling in the chilliness

I've almost forgotten about that rancid person, because I got it all out of my system.We did go round to the flat last night , but the woman wouldn't open the door to us. Might have had something to do with the fact that I had been unable to contain my anger earlier, and I had phoned her up and given her a piece of my mind. Anyway, I found out her name from the landlord so I just wrote to her and told her what I intended to do, so hopefully that will put an end to it.
Today I went to the best yoga class ever, taught by an Italian guy. It was very dynamic and by far the most intense and demanding yoga I have ever done. I found it quite tough and I have been doing yoga for a long time, I'm glad that it wasn't my first time, it was rather demanding and precise. So I am more than pleased that at last I have found a yoga class again, one that is challenging.
It grew quite nippy this afternoon so we lit the fire and I have been in charge of keeping it going, so I just chucked two more huge logs onto it. It's lovely when you go outside and the air is so cold and biting, then you smell the smoke coming out of the chimneys and there's something so lovely and English and comforting about the whole thing. So I don't really mind anymore that it's going to be cold.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home