Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Fabulous outfit!

Found the most fabulous outfit yesterday, took a trip to Camden Town and it was easy to find things because I knew exactly what I wanted. Can't wait to wear it now! Roll on next Wednesday and Thursday as well. I don't know if I'll be wearing the same outfit at Thursday night's gig, it might not go down so well as it is a holistic type evening. It's been a strange few days really where I've had to deal with all sorts of unexpected situations, but today I have emerged from my sleep with a clearer head and feeling much stronger.
Apparently, it's going to get really cold over the weekend, like a few degrees below zero. I had quite a chilly end to my shopping expedition as there was complete chaos on the trains. The driver of the train I was on decided he was too ill to continue working. This eventually led to us all being turfed off the train onto a dark platform in the middle of nowhere and left waiting for ages in the cold. The joys of public transport.
I ordered a new mic yesterday, wireless, which will give me more freedom to move around on stage,so I'm hoping it's going to arrive before the gig. I'm busy rehearsing and stuff, but I'm sure I will get to catch up with you in the next couple of days!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home