Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Coco Cola

Today is a very exciting day as I am going to pick up the latest addition to the Cling household, our lovely Coco. She is a beautiful Persian cat who desperately needed a home with a garden, so we decided to help her out. We were meant to get her on Sunday, but her arrival was delayed. I have to take my Mum with me to get her as I have never driven alone with a cat in the car before.
Yesterday was a beautiful day, quite warm, I even sat outside in the garden for a while, I love this time of year, when you know that the summer is coming and everything starts to grow. I decided to go running just before twilight, there is a cricket field close to where we live and I sometimes do laps around there as I like running on grass, it is gentler on one's back. I love the evenings , just before the sun sets and the earth goes quiet, all of nature seems to settle down before the nightfall, everything gradually gets quieter and quieter. Last night I had the added bonus of trees and houses silhouetted against a crimson sky. It was quite dark by the time I got back home, I got spooked by a car that crept up into the car park , so I jumped over the fence and left, it was probably someone quite innocent, but better safe than sorry!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home