Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Good times

Hi everyone, we've had a great response to Beyond your Dreams so far, if you haven't already listened to it please do and once again, any feedback will be appreciated.
Had a lovely day yesterday, spent all morning being pampered, had the most amazing facial massage which left me totally relaxed and also my skin looks fab now. Since I was up in London I combined the trip with some shopping. I forgot what the shops are like in Oxford Street, such an amazing choice, it's like you don't know where to look sometimes. No wonder people come from all over the world to shop here.
When I got back home, I met Gerald for lunch, then went shopping with him again, cos he wanted to get some stuff. Later on, we went for a lovely walk in the forest,which, as you can imagine , is carpeted in a sea of leaves. We didn't really get to see that much however, as it grew dark really quickly, in fact we ended up walking back in pitch blackness, it was quite exciting, I want to go down there in the middle of the night, under a full moon, it would be so trippy !!
By the way we are going to be doing some more photos soon, looking forward to that...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home