Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Chilly Days

Got up early this morning and went for a run while it was still sunny and I 'm glad I did as the weather has taken a turn for the worse and it's got very chilly. A few months ago I discovered some new fields to go running across. I very rarely see anyone there, on one occasion I saw a man training what I thought was a hawk and then another time I was nearly trampled by some horses and riders. I like going there because it feels like I am in the middle of nowhere and the scenery is stunning. Like there is this panoramic view of the countryside and in the middle of a field stands this enormous tree, which despite being completely bare at the moment, has such an imposing and majestic aura, it totally dominates the autumn skyline. So it's pleasant to be distracted from all the physical exertion. And now it's warm and cosy inside the house and I just feel like falling asleep!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home