Saturday, November 21, 2009

Thoughts

Another windy , grey, November day. The floods in Cumbria have been terrible, I feel so sorry for all the people whose homes have been wrecked, and what happens to their pets I wonder? The perils of living near water.
Cling has now hired a PR firm to help us get more exposure, after all there's only so much you can do yourself and its time to take things to a new level now. Let's hope it brings us some good fortune. No stone must be left unturned in the quest for success. As I write, the sun has broken through the cloud and is streaming in through the window, making it look deceptively warm. The fields however are waterlogged and all running is now confined to roads and probably will be until the spring.
Sometimes it feels a s if life is a movie and you wonder what on earth your part is in the grand scheme of things. I've been asking myself this for ages.
Have a great weekend xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home