Saturday, December 05, 2009

Tune in tonight

Today I was still in good cheer about being in Computer Music and I took full advantage of the sunny, dry weather to go running. It was absolutely cold though, took me ages and ages to get warm, especially my poor little fingers.
Now I can hear rain pounding down on the roof yet again, and it seems so dark and uninviting outside. I'm so grateful that we warm and cosy in here,it must be tough to live rough, especially in the winter.
We got our Christmas tree down from the loft today,didn't have time to put it up though because I couldn't remember where I'd put all the decorations . I love this time of year, where we live is very traditional and you can't help but get into the spirit of things. I love Christmas,the lights, the tree, the food, the presents, carols on the green, the excitement, the joy- and people do actually seem kinder towards each other.
Don't forget to tune in tonight 10.30, if you live in the Canterbury area, on CSR 97.4FM. We will be doing a live radio interview

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home