Friday, December 04, 2009

Some exposure on the way

Well anyway, we've had some exciting developments over the last few days. Computer Music magazine is going to feature Beyond your Dreams on the Readers Music Page and it will be on the front cover disc of Issue 148 (in a few weeks time). This is excellent stuff, not only will it give us tremendous exposure, it will give us some serious credibility as a band. A good little snippet to pop in when one is doing a radio interview or something.
By the way, we are going to be on air again Saturday 5 December 10.30pm, on CSR, 97.4 FM, in the Canterbury area. Do tune in if you can, anything could happen.
The only glitch in my life is that I have done something to my back and any small movement seems to trigger enormous pain. Actually it is in my rump area, if you catch my drift. I don't know what to do, I'm going to have a hot bath now, I'm sure it will help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home