Tuesday, December 01, 2009

A mix up!

Just lurking around now, waiting for our radio interview which is to be conducted over the phone. I hope we can understand their Scottish accents! If in doubt, let Gerald do all the talking! I wonder what they are going to ask us? When I'm put on the spot, I always seem to say the silliest things.
It got so cold last night that we had to leave the heating on all night, it seems that winter is upon us all of a sudden, I'm not too fond of the cold. This morning I got a flashback to my days of growing up in Zimbabwe, I could almost feel and smell the heat of the sun on my skin and all of a sudden I missed it so much. How on earth did I end up somewhere so cold and grey? Will I ever return to that sleepy little town called Bulawayo?
By the way, I've just learned that someone got the days mixed up- we are on the radio tomorrow, grrrrr!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home