Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Can't wait to see the photos

We had a blinding photo shoot on Tuesday, despite everything that happened , we managed to achieve something good. The problems started at the hairdresser, I asked for curls, but they didn't do it how I wanted and by the time I got home, my hair was all flat and out of shape, in fact I could have done a better job myself. I tried to fix it , but started to get stressed out. I got Gerald to call the hairdresser and complain and I ended up having to go back there so they could do it properly. So this made us very late for a start, then because I had to paint my nails, Gerald ended up driving and I was navigating, a disaster as I wasn't concentrating on the roads and we ended up getting lost twice. Gerald made me feel like I was having an anxiety attack because he was yelling at me so much. It didn't help that we were caught up in the rush hour traffic which was also totally rancid. It's also very unprofessional to keep people waiting. Anyway, we got there in the end and everything ran smoothly,with all the right ingredients. The make up artist did a fantastic job, I even had jewelled eyes!! It has been confirmed that we got many excellent shots, so we are just waiting to see them now.
We are having our first snowfall of the year, but it doesn't seem to be settling. It did turn really cold last night. The garden looks as if it's been sprinkled with icing sugar!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home