Tuesday, December 08, 2009

I have the outfit

Hi everyone, I'm pleased to report that all aches and pains have gone now, I must admit I was going to go to the doctor today if I still had any troubles, but there hasn't even been a twinge , I can walk without bellowing, at last! I suspect the whole thing was caused by me being in a rush and having 100 things on my mind , I probably didn't do my warm ups or cool downs properly when I went running. Or maybe I overdid it in a yoga position or something.
Anyway, we are going to be doing some photos soon and I have been getting my outfit together, I am excited about this one, but I won't say too much more. All I can say was my mother was shocked and disapproving when she saw it, which to me is a good sign , because if she did like it I would know it was too tame!
I was in Regent Street yesterday and was taken aback by the Christmas lights, they are quite astounding, absolutely spectacular. It seems that everyone's really gone to town this year, too right and all, this ongoing doom and gloom in the world gets too much, I bet this year people will spend more than ever and guess what? I'll be one of them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home