Sunday, January 03, 2010

Happy New Year

Happy New Year everyone, let's hope the new decade brings us all lots of good fortune. The winter sunshine is streaming in through the window as I write, as soon as you step outside it is freezing cold however, like yesterday. When I went running, my face was so cold that it went all stiff, I could imagine that's what it's like to have botox!
So anyway, it looks like we are going to have to work harder and be stronger than ever before, this is what I expected, the world is changing so quickly every day and you can only survive if you are a step ahead. So you can definitely expect some killer tunes on the way from us!
Be happy, be kind, believe in yourself and never give up- this is the advice I will be following!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home