Friday, January 08, 2010

Not so freezing today, it appears the really vicious weather is over for the time being, it's still cold and the snow is still lying thickly over the ground, but doesn't seem quite so treacherous, so I guess it's back to normal until the next onslaught. I'm not very good in the cold, like yesterday, I just couldn't get warm and in the end it makes you so sleepy that you can't be bothered to do anything! I was trudging around in the snow for a little bit, feeding the wild birds and scraping the car windscreens, I even started to make a snowman but couldn't get the snow to stick together and my hands ended up so cold that I left it in the end. Even going up the road became an ordeal as it was so icy, we were sliding around all over the place, fortunately didn't have to drive anywhere or else it would have been with a bit of trepidation! It seems that today however, the whole country has got a grip and it's business as usual - well I say that, but I suppose it's still a bit grim up north and in Scotland.
I'm sure you've noticed we have some new Cling photos, taken by Jon Lilley, we are more than chuffed with them , so have a look if you haven't already. Jon can be contacted at jon@twistedsix.co.uk
Have a great weekend xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home