Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Ice, Ice baby

The cold weather continues, it is absolutely the finest example of winter I have ever experienced. with more snow and ice forecast to come this week, it should be interesting to see what happens. I have just come inside from the garden, i went out to put some food down for the wild birds, it must be tough for them in this weather, but they are hardy little creatures who are designed to survive, which is more than we humans can do at such temperatures.
Recorded some vocals yesterday, they came out well and I have been working on some new material as well. Dare I say that the Live Versions CD is almost finished now? I maintain that you can't rush a genius, meaning Gerald of course, and that I'm sure you will agree that it has been worth waiting for.
I have also had a sneak preview of the photos and they are everything we wanted and more , so I am pleased about that, two things to look forward to from Cling !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home