Monday, January 18, 2010

We were awoken early this morning as we were having some repairs done to our roof. It's very disruptive having people thudding around all above your head, don't talk about the junk that they found up there, it wasn't even ours so they took it all away for us. After they left I decided to go running, which felt good at the time, I always feel so free when I run, sometimes it's an incredible feeling of strength, plus it gets rid of all my angst. So that's what I shall tell all those negative souls who cannot understand why I do it. There is also the aspect that like most exercise fanatics, I am a total control freak, ha ha. I'm not used to getting up so early and now I feel ever so sleepy, but I have to take Gerald to the dentist, tremble, tremble.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home