Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Hats off!

Had a very disruptive few days, I don't know whether I'm Arthur or Martha? I had to help Gerald get around a bit as his car had to have some work done on it! There's a saying from somewhere, "God laughs whilst we make plans. Well the car thing was a bit unexpected. Not to mention on Monday there was more messing around by the dentist, who changed Gerald's treatment plan at the last minute. I was all ready to play Florence Nightingale and I even cancelled lunch with a friend I haven't seen for years so I could go with him. Plus he had felt nervous all day for nothing!
We did manage to record vocals for a couple of tracks, however, so I was pleased about that, I love recording vocals.
Today I went running and this bloke bellowed "Best Exercise! Hats Off!" I don't know why, but this made me giggle so much that I felt weak and I wanted to collapse, it was so funny. It was also very cold, like now, can't wait for spring!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home