Saturday, January 30, 2010

Don't believe it, snow again

Just looking out at the garden , which is covered in hard frost , the remnants of snowfall that we had in the early hours of the morning. As chance would have it, I was driving home through the forest, quite a trippy experience because the roads hadn't been gritted and they were just white, you couldn't even see the markings, then the snow was coming at the windscreen , as it does, which can be quite transfixing.
Coco (our cat), decided that I it was time for me to get up today, she came and stuck her face in my eyes and just purred and purred till I arose. I kept telling her that Gerald was up already , but she wasn't having it. The last couple of days she has allowed me to do nuzzling belly rubs on her plump tummy, she is such a cutie, it's impossible to get annoyed with her. She is the prettiest, most spoilt cat in the world!
I'm starting a course next week, I need to learn some new skills, I'm not sure if I'm looking forward to it or dreading it, at least it's not home study or else I would never get anything done.
I must be a glutton for punishment, as if I'm not doing enough already!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home