Saturday, February 27, 2010

Character Building

Sometimes life deals you a little blow to shake you up, just as you thought everything was going well. That's what happened to me yesterday, I received some unexpected news and it's been really hard for me to see the situation clearly. Sometimes I think I try to defeat myself before learning from my mistakes and giving myself another chance. Makes me realise I still have a long way to go down the road of spirituality. If I can't even think positively when a small upset occurs, how on earth will I manage when things start to get even tougher? I think a lot of it comes down to ego and not wanting to admit failure. The right thing to say is that it's all character building! An old saying also springs to mind- fools rush in where angels fear to tread!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home