Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Don't grumble, be happy!!

Having one of those weeks where everything goes pear shaped,still, mustn't grumble, there is always someone worse off than you are! Yesterday I just collapsed on the sofa in the afternoon and didn't really stop coughing until the early hours of this morning,  it was terrible, I was even too scared to fall asleep in case I choked! Gerald is keeping his distance from me, can't say I blame him, it's not a pleasant thing!
Sometimes it's only the sheer will to succeed that keeps me going . It's nothing logical or sane really, but I've sacrificed too much to give up over yet another setback or disappointment. And this week has had a couple, it must be said. Being the eternal optimist, I believe that there is nothing in this world that can't be sorted out, it's just a question of having some patience... and some faith... and some courage.
I've talked myself into feeling better already, excuse me whilst I zoom out the door, I have a very early morning call tomorrow, I love getting up at the crack of dawn, it reminds me of  when I used to go to meditation classes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home