Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The day is mine

Morning, it's a bit chilly, just after we all stopped wearing our winter coats, then Scotland got covered in snow and we are feeling the after- effects. I have a few days to rest and gather my thoughts, put things into perspective and get stronger. Not because of the weather but because we have both been working really hard and sometimes you just need to chill out. It's like diving for pearls in the ocean, sometimes you've just got to surface and breathe.
It's Gerald's birthday over the weekend and it would be lovely to get out of London, but we are scheduled to film our video as well, so we can't go very far. I would love to go to a spa and just have massages and treatments all day, but my birthday is only in July!
I have to write an exam today, I am not looking forward to it, especially since I think I fluffed the last one. I will have to overcome my trepidation, it's no use dwelling on the past after all. Apart from that, the day is mine to make the most of.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home