Saturday, May 08, 2010

Mooching around

Imagine my horror to wake up the other day  coughing and spluttering, with a sore throat , this has developed into a nasty cold, very frustrating as I can't sing or run. I'm trying to take advantage of the situation by resting a lot and catching up on other things that don't really require a lot of exertion. What a pain, but nothing can be done, just have to wait for it to go away. Just mooching around really, it doesn't help that Coco keeps waking me up after a few hours sleep, typical cat, she gets us all up then goes back to sleep herself a little while later!!
Went and voted the other day, I don't understand why everything has to be made so complicated, to me the person with the most votes should win, keep it simple. All this palaver  just starts to get on your nerves in the end.
Can anyone solve an enigma? We have a garden bench and no matter where we move it to in the garden, it always ends up full of bird poo, is it a magnet or something? Any solution will be considered.
Saw a lovely little island in a travel brochure, that I would really love to visit. It seems to be the only way that we are going to get some sunshine. I believe that pesky ash is back again and loads of flights have been cancelled.
Hope you all have a great weekend xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home