Monday, May 03, 2010

Cling News

Well, it's been a long time and I'm sorry!! We do still exist and the blog is still going! Two weeks ago we filmed the video for Beyond Your Dreams, it was such a surreal and amazing day! We worked with a great bunch of people as well and it was all done in a professional manner, but that didn't stop us from having a laugh. Now we are still waiting, they say that patience cures everything and it sure has wiped the smile off my face, how much longer is what I want to know!!
We did have some lovely weather for a little while, it really felt like summer was almost through the door, but for some reason it's turned all chilly and nasty again, even my mum is saying that she's fed up of it. I'm fed up of her being stubborn that's for sure. About three weeks ago she wrenched her knee whilst walking and despite me begging her to rest and go to the doctor , she continued to ignore my advice and it gradually got worse, to the point now where she can barely walk at all. It was only when the old bats at the church told her to go and see the doctor that she conceded. I didn't say anything, I was forced to sellotape my mouth for at least she is going to go now.
Gerald has locked himself in the studio ever since he got Ableton Live. He is busy working on our live set and it sounds mighty fine so far. It is a big step forward for us and very exciting.
I have plenty of things to keep me occupied as well believe me , it is hard to catch a quiet moment. I would rather it be this way though, it's better than sitting around doing nothing!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home