Sunday, May 16, 2010

Cling News

It's been a tough week to get through, apart from having this nasty cold, which I'm sure you're all sick of hearing about !! On Monday I got a rancid email to say that I had flunked one of my exams, this put me on a downer as I have had distinctions in most of the other subjects, so it kind of demotivated me. In fact I avoided going to study at all this week, Gerald said I was too ill to go anyway, but it's going to be hard, mentally, to go back tomorrow and sort everything out. I will have to sit the damn exam again as well.
The next thing was the video, after waiting for so long we finally saw a version. Unfortunately we weren't quite happy with it so more work has to be done, which means waiting even longer now. Honestly, I get quite despondent at times, I think, "what is the point of it all?" I can understand why so many give up. If it wasn't for the fact that I believe in our music and know that it deserves to be heard, I would probably have reached the final straw by now. Something good must be around the corner ...
I'm finally getting better and so looking forward to singing and running and yoga again !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home